Recibir ofertas similares por email para
Full Stack JS Developer (H/F)
Localisation : Aix-En-Provence 13100, Provenza Alpes Costa Azul Francia
DESCRIPTIF DE L'OFFRE
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its 20000 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
In a fast globalising world, ALTEN integrates with the R&D strategy of its clients to support performance and partner them in breaking into new markets.
ALTEN is active in 20 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
• Position and tasks:
As a member of our center of expertise in JAVA JEE with a team of 15 ALTEN consultants dedicated to developing web applications for a major player in the aerospace sector, you will support the following activities:
- Study and quantification of changes
- Full stack development for multiple platforms (PC, mobile and tablet) in Java JEE, JSF, Angular JS, Node.JS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3, REST, Docker.
- Realization of automated unit tests
- Code review and technical support to other team members
- Customer production and support bracket
- Participation in deliveries
- Participation in the internal process of continuous improvement
Engineer or MSc graduated in Computing Sciences, you have a Web environment in specialization and justify a first experience of at least one year or in an internship in developing in Java JEE and / or AngularJS. Experience on Spring MVC frameworks, Hibernate and JSF would be appreciated.
You are dynamic and have a taste for challenge. Your interpersonal skills and your technical skills will enable you to carry out your mission and evolve within the ALTEN Group.