Recibir ofertas similares por email para
Maintenance Manager (m/f)
Amazon hires people from all types of backgrounds, into positions based all over the world. We recruit the best and brightest.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent field.
· Electrical AND Mechanical Background
· Experience in HVAC installation, Sprinkler, general building equipment
· Experience of Subcontractor management to ensure quality of work
· Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs
· Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
· Previous experience in a supervisory role managing people
· Experience with Health and Safety IT legislation
· Experience with Kaizen and Continuous Improvement Process.
· Computer skills (MS Office, CMMS, AUTOCAD, etc.)
· Proven written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Fluent Spanish and English
· Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
· Qualified Engineer or equivalent experience
· Results oriented approach with good analytical, team leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
Any other European language knowledge would be a plus.
Please submit your CV in English.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies