We are looking for a Test Automation Developer to join a fast paced, creative and growing development team. We are currently working on new projects and are looking for someone to help us develop new products for our customers.These projects are varied and cover wide are of topics such as:
- Big Data
- Job seeker experience
- Improving algorithms and BI
- Streamlining and improving internal qaprocesses
Our core products connect people with jobs and make their lives better.
In this role you will participate in the overall automation and system testing of Cloud based systemsand will work in an Agile environment.
The position involves:
- Develop, maintain and execute automation test scripts, frameworks, programs and utilities.
- Working closely with engineers and Product team to validate product use cases and requirements.
- Assist with design of test cases and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against.
- Collaborate with technical team to resolve issues and ensure a quality product is released on time with predictable stability.
- Oversee overall product health, defect reporting, and take active rolein development planning.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with C# and/or Java and scripting languages developmentin a software development & testing environment in all phases – functional, integration, regression and user acceptance
- Experience with Automation tools and APIs (eg Selenium, QTP, etc)
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or T-SQL.
- Adept at identifying technical bottlenecks and potential software limitations
- Familiarity with build/deployment automation and continuous integration
- Self-driven individual & an effective communicator
Employee benefits include:
- Past paced international & friendly working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical coverage
- Gym membership participation
- Retirement/ Savings plan
- Food vouchers (Ticket Restaurant)
- Casual dress code
If you think you are the right person for the job, we would like to hear from you, so please do not hesitate to apply using the apply button below to join our Monster team. Or feel free to contact us Adellaide.email@example.com .