Acerca de la oferta
Technical Coordinator Mobility (AD6) at EUROPOL
Place of Employment: Europol Headquarters, The Hague, The Netherlands
Business Area: C1 ICT
Team: C11-WP Workplace Services
Schedule Type: Full Time
Europol is a young and growing organisation that became an EU agency in 2010. It is constantly looking for creative, self-reliant and energetic employees, who are up to the challenges involved in international crime-fighting, to work in its state-of-the-art headquarters in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Working in close-knit teams, our specialists use their expertise and our cutting-edge technology to support investigations into serious organised crime and terrorism within and outside the EU.
Employment at Europol is open to nationals of EU Member States. There is no nationality quota system in operation, but Europol is striving for a broad range of nationalities in order to keep a well-balanced geographical distribution among its staff members. Applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged.
BACKGROUND, MAIN PURPOSE AND TASKS OF THE POST:
The Technical Coordinator Mobility responsibilities include:
- Investigate and solve complex questions and incidents in the area of Mobility and its related devices and supported services.
- Ensure the other team members of Workplace Services are able to handle incidents and requests in the area of Mobility and processes are followed correctly.
- Act as backup for one of the other Technical Coordinators within Workplace Services; Management of incidents and requests (calls) in order to meet the quality and delivery times as stated in the SLA / Service Catalogue, from identification to resolution and notification and through appropriate assignment of tasks to the relevant operational teams, proactive monitoring of progress and maintenance of adequate tracing of cases.
- Any other duties in the area of competence as assigned by the Team Leader Workplace Services.
This position might require participation in a shift system including weekends and nights as well as participation in on-call duty.
REQUIREMENTS - ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union and enjoy full rights as a citizen;
- Produce evidence of 2 EU languages (one: C2 level, the other at least B1 level)
- Have a university degree of 3 years and at least 3 years of relevant professional work experience gained after the award of the diploma.
REQUIREMENTS - SELECTION CRITERIA:
- At least 5 years of relevant IT experience. Please provide in your application form the following information on your current and previous jobs:
1. Scope of responsibilities;2. Your reporting line within the organisation.
- Documentable experience of working in 1st/2nd line ICT support (or similar) within a complex organisation with a diverse customer base of several hundreds.
Detailed information on the selection procedure, including the appeal procedure is available in the Europol Recruitment Guidelines, which can be found on Europol’s website.
The basic monthly salary is EUR 5079.70 (step 1) or EUR 5293.16 (step 2).
In addition, if applicable, allowances such as expatriation allowance, household allowance, dependent child and education allowance may be granted. Europol offers a comprehensive welfare package comprising additional benefits such as medical insurance, unemployment and invalidity allowance as well as a pension scheme. Salaries are subject to a community tax but exempt from national taxation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Engagement for this position is subject to the successful completion of a probationary period of 9 months.
The requested level of Security Clearance for this post is: CONFIDENTIAL UE/EU CONFIDENTIAL.
The successful candidate will be recruited as Temporary Agent AD6 pursuant to Article 2 (f) of CEOS, for a period of 5 years (full-time – 40 hours a week). The contract may be renewed once for a period of 4 years. Only in highly exceptional cases, Europol grants third contracts of an indefinite nature.
The place of employment will be The Hague, The Netherlands.
For further information on terms and conditions please consult the EC Staff Regulations which are available on Europol’s website.
Deadline for application: 10 Feb 2017, Recruitment Procedure: Feb-March 2017
APPLICATION PROCESS AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Please refer to the Europol Recruitment Guidelines available on Europol's website for further details on the application process and the selection procedure as well as for the full description of the eligibility and selection criteria.
For further details on the application process please call +31 (0) 70 353 1583 or +31 (0) 70 353 1298.
Expiration Date: 10/02/2017
Please clicks on the "Apply" button to complete your application.